Sunday, March 29, 2020

IT

What on Earth?

    What on earth is going on? That is the question that everyone is asking. I have seen a dozens of different theories pop up on the internet in the past several weeks besides the ones that have been dogging us for years through traditional history.
    So which is IT? Which one of these time lines are we going to follow? I am sure that you have your favorite guru, preacher, prophet or Ted talk that you hope will win out over all the rest. But what if there are multiple agenda’s that are running at the same time. That is my best guess at this time.
    I haven’t talked to one person yet that doesn’t believe there are behind the scenes actions going on that are hidden from the mainstream of people. We know that there are battles being waged on political, societal, religious, and moral battle gounds. The big question is what and who and why is this happening?
    The sky is falling, The end time are upon us, God is judging us, the ET’s are harvesting their crop, The Earth is rebelling against all her abuses, the scriptures are being fulfilled, Karma is going to get us. There are countless theories being thrown at us and yet we still have questions and doubts.
    I have been preparing for something my whole life and now that that something is here I am wondering still. Why am I here? What am I supposed to be doing? Where will all this lead? I am not alone and there are a lot of scared people out there.
    So … Some of my early training suggests that I shouldn’t let every wind of doctrine blow me around, that there should be a firm footing to guide me. My early life consisted of a religious background that included following the leader. I played that game both figuratively and literally. It didn’t play out very well, the one leading always seemed to going in a different direction than I wanted to go.
    There was a time when I was caught up in a group mind that believed the end time was upon us, we gathered together our emergency supplies, guns, survival gear, and families and headed down to Boulder mountain to wait out the predicted doomsday. After the first week this little group of people thought we were king of the hill, by the second week the reality of survival seemed a little less fun, by the third week people started to go back home, and by the forth week we all were glad “IT” didn’t happen.
    But now “IT” is upon us now, this time “IT” seems a lot more real. The biggest issue is the fear of the unknown. So what now?
    Years ago, there was a time when I was compelled to distance myself from all the chaos and go inside and ponder my own path. It began when I was awakened in the early hours of the morning with the very strong motivation to sit and write. I wondered why but I found a notebook and sat with my pencil and waited. Thoughts formed and I began …
    “My Son you are here for a magnificent purpose, you have been prepared for eons and are mighty before US. Be not afraid, all of this was planned before this world was. Listen to your inner voice inside and know that all is as it should be. Be at peace, breathe peace, send peace. Pray for those that are suffering, this is a time to remember who you truly are. This is not your only lifetime here upon this earth, you are well seasoned in Earth life and your past will merge with your now and you will know the answer to all your questions. Be patient, there are many agenda’s playing out on the stage of life and all are necessary for the progression of mankind. This earth is but one stopping place on your journey through the cosmos. Follow your heart and know that WE love you, WE love you, WE love you.”
    I have notebooks full of information that I received in those early morning hours, I found peace as each message formed in my mind and was put to paper. Nature began to speak to me, the trees, rocks, animals and birds shouted to me, “Go within and trust, you are LOVED, all will be well.”
    I would remind all of us in this time of uncertainty that we are all magnificent eternal Beings who are here because we chose to be here at this time and this place. Nowhere have I found information that said this journey was going to be easy, but I have found solace in knowing that it will be worth “IT.”

No comments:

Post a Comment