Saturday, September 1, 2012

Unseen visitors


Unseen visitors

I went to visit a friend today who is recovering from knee surgery. It was a surprise visit for her but I had decided to visit her several days ago.
It was one of those feelings that let me know that this was important. 
I went there to cheer her up and offer some words of comfort. 
As we talked I gained an appreciation of her struggles and triumphs. I went to share some ideas about positive thinking and healing techniques.
I was pleasantly surprised to find she had already discovered some of the same things that had helped me.
She shared with me and I her. It was an enjoyable visit for me. 
I had an unexpected gift given to me while we were talking.
In reaching out to give some cheer, it was me who became the beneficiary of our visit.
It was a further witness of my choice to follow my heart. 
It is these kind of moments that make my life richer and full.
There were other visitors in the room today.  I didn’t know most of them, but they seemed familiar. 
The visitors that joined us today in that room were unseen. 
I am often accompanied by unseen visitors. They are interested in our lives and in our desires. We don’t always notice them or acknowledge them, but that doesn’t deter them from comforting us or protecting us in our times of need.
My gift came at a time when I needed reassurance in my resolve to follow my heart. My guides seem to know me well.
They are family members who have passed on, familiar souls, and a spouse who has agreed to keep an eye on my earthly experiences. There are also animal guides, totems and aumakua who let me know they are ready to help. 
Today there were guides from both of us. The room seemed a bit crowded and yet I felt that comforting reassurance that all was as it should be.
I like these kind of spontaneous experiences that give me the hope of a better day, a better world, and a brighter future.
We are not alone. Even when we are the one who have withdrawn from our spiritual helpers, they are always with us. 
Mostly in the background of our busy lives and complicated schedules, we have given them permission to get our attention and get us back on our life course. In the event that we waver from our path, they have the ability to get our attention by allowing accidents or life changing events to occur that redirect our focus.
I try to pay attention to the subtle hints that come my way, because I know that stronger more dramatic events are there to align my path, a path that I created and chose before I came into this incarnation.
My gift today was accompanied by a familiar feeling that usually is focused on my heart chakra. Today it also came with an emotional response from me, one that I can’t mask. I will use this gift to continue my journey, it will help me to recognize others who are on this spiritual path, ones that I have a connection to, and them to me.
My gift is yours, if you will receive it.
The eyes.
Look deeply into another’s eye’s and you will know ...

No comments:

Post a Comment