Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My Crystal Friend

I said goodbye to an old friend on Saturday. 
I met her in Arkansas years ago on a casual sight seeing tour. 
She was beautiful and sparkly, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. 
She seemed to be saying, “Take me home with you.” 
I couldn't resist ...
She went along with me on my trip to Sedona. 
I thought I would enjoy the solstice festival if she were there with me, and I did. 
But later in the day when I stopped by a booth at the festival, I noticed a little twitch as I held her. 
She whispered to me, "It's time ..."
I knew what she meant.
It was a good 20 year relationship.
She looked as good today as the day we met.
She said I was to introduce her to Shari.
I told Shari I had an old friend who wanted to meet her.
She looked puzzled when I placed a beautiful and sparkly crystal in her hand.
I am caretaker to many rocks, crystals and Energy Beings.
I ask permission when I pick them up, and I always ask if they want to journey with me.
These old souls carry with them an energy and vibration that can be felt by anyone who is sensitive to nature.
Good journey my Beautiful One.

You will forever be a part of me and me you.

No comments:

Post a Comment