Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gift of new life


Today on the Spring Equinox I have come to realize the tremendous gift that Pearlene has given me in her death. Her sacrifice in leaving this body and moving into the light has allowed me to enter into my heart again. 
Life had moved me towards my head and I had allowed myself to loose sight of my original journey. Living from my heart these past months has allowed me to experience heart energy again, my emotional body has been reactivated. The boundaries between worlds has softened and I am seeing colors long forgotten through different eyes. Families are manifesting before me and assisting my transition. Increased love is flowing from all realms. The illusion of separation and my pains of loss are transforming into connection and joy and the richness of life here in physical form. I am being given the treasures of the Earth from the Heavens. These eternal gifts will remain forever imbedded in my soul. 
I asked for my chakras to be opened and activated, I asked for my 12 strand DNA to be reconnected, I asked to know my true families once again, I asked to walk my true path........ I didn’t realize that I would have to give up my selfish self, my ego driven self, my mask of protection. What a ride! I once said to Pearlene, “Fasten your seat belt, we are in for the ride of our life.” What I didn’t realize is that it would be the ultimate ride, the experience that would carry us into that space we agreed to go. I have had to redefine my perception of life and death...... I now see Pearlene in the wind, in the grains of sand and in all the heart rocks that call my attention to them. I still weep, but the memories and the sweetness of my new life have given me new purpose, new eyes, and hope that my journey will continue to connect me with all of life once again. There is no separation, but a renewed awareness of the interconnectedness that is all around. Thank you my friends, thank you my family, thank you my guardians and angels, thank you all my unseen teachers. Thank you for walking this path with me, and most of all, thank you Pearlene for your gift of life. Your sparkle, your joy of life, the innocence of your smile, thank you for allowing me to see your enjoyment of nature and the simple pleasures of life. You have given me a new star to follow...... 
Your Beloved, always and forever.......

No comments:

Post a Comment