Wednesday, March 4, 2015

How I moved a mountain

How I moved a mountain

When I first decided to move a mountain I thought about the traditional definition of commanding with power.
It didn’t feel right to me.
Somehow compelling or forcing didn’t seem right.
So I decided to do it differently.
I determined to go to the mountain first hand and once there, I found it natural to want to get acquainted with the mountain.
Once on the mountain I looked over her beauty, the natural simplicity of nature itself and the peaceful presence of her spirit.
I fell in love with the mountain, I had to know more and learn her secrets.
We became one, she opened her heart to me and I to her.
We became lovers.
We shared our dreams, our visions and our quest for truth.
I loved her and she loved me.
When it became time for me to leave, I simply stated that I would always be connected to her and would miss her terribly.
I asked if she would come with me and she said yes.
And that is how I moved a mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment