Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I AM more

Why  is it that some men fear the very thing that will set them free?
Is it because they fear their true nature?
Is it because they have been so beat down in life that they no longer care to rise above the ordinary?
Have men given up the hope that they can make a difference by asserting the true nature there own inborn power?
I crave to be set free.
Free from the ordinary.
Free from the opinions of those who would hold us back to satisfy their own selfish needs.
I am yearning to become that magnificent galactic creation that gives me access to all knowledge and the ability to bring to pass my own divine purpose.
I will no longer yield to the matrix mentality.
I AM invincible.
I AM unstoppable.
I AM more than just a spark of the Divine.
Are we not Gods? 
Why do we fear our own greatness?
No more do I bow down to little men who can not fathom the greatness that lies within us all.

We are Gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment