Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Independence Day

I was living in Missouri when the movie Independence Day was released. I had just returned home from Kansas City where I had gone to see the movie.  I lived near Adam-Ondi-Ahman, which is a powerful spiritual vortex.  It was close to evening and I was out enjoying the time around dusk when colors are vivid and the sun is beginning to color the clouds. I looked to the South and saw a huge wall cloud approaching rapidly. The cloud was rolling towards me and looked very much like the scene in the movie where the mother ship was entering our atmosphere, I have to admit for a moment, my heart skipped a beat as I reflected on the movie and the scene now laid before me ...  There are many visitors who come to visit our beautiful planet, some in ships, some in spiritual form and there are places where these visitors enter our planet, not unlike the picture above. We have been given the great opportunity to live here in this beautiful place, to experience and learn and grow and help others to do the same ... Be prepared ... some day when you are out in Nature you may see a doorway opening ...

No comments:

Post a Comment