Saturday, December 10, 2011

My heart opened wide


My heart opened wide, and for one brief moment in time, I was able to see into the eyes of Aquaria, to see Her Passion, Her Love, Her Energy. 
Heaven’s family gathered around me as I reached out and touched Her hand. Weeping tears of joy, I felt Her Limitless Energy, Her Love, Her Passion, and I knew that I was not alone. 
The journey I walk, has been worth the price. There are many who are walking this soul path, and when it is necessary we are brought together to share, to combine talents and gifts to lift each other up. 
My own passion has been renewed to follow my dreams and have the courage to share my life with others. 
The Passion, Love, and Energy of the Universe is also limitless and Her Love is there for all. Look around you and see Her Beauty ......

No comments:

Post a Comment