Saturday, December 10, 2011

Syndromes


Syndromes
Syndromes, seems they are everywhere. A new medical term to protect doctors from loosing control. If a new disease or syndrome is declared by the medical community. Only your licensed medical doctor can treat it.
I came down myself with a new syndrome. Self diagnosis, but still a new syndrome for me to learn about and try to find a cure. I call it the writers syndrome. I have it bad, and it is taking over my life. Thoughts, thoughts, and more thoughts. Coming from everywhere. My past and present and my future. Oh, what to do? The only thing that I can think of, is to write. Write until the course of the syndrome has run its cycle. Problem is, I don’t know how I caught it. Must be from someone who I have been close to. I look back over the past few weeks and months and years and I have determined that it is you, yes you, my friends and family. It is you, who gave it to me. You know who you are.  Now, don’t you feel good about what you have done to me?
You must be patient with me as I am not a very good patient. I may belly ache and complain about my life, but you as my friends, well, you are just going to have to put up with me. Give me love, and send me your best wishes, and feed me lots of good chicken soup for the soul. That is what will make me better. I feel sorry for my poor computer key pad. I have been awfully hard on it. Pouring out my heart and soul, asking it to fix my mistakes and make my thoughts come across better. 
I guess I am breaking the law in treating my own syndrome. But for me, this is the best way, the only way. My cure is to give back what you have given to me. I give you back the lessons of life. I give you back the love and loyalty. I give you back the times that you held me in your arms and comforted me. I give you back the patience and the wisdom and the blessings that you have brought into my life.
I am probably incurable. Hopefully, it is not fatal. I may have to learn to live with my syndrome for the rest of my life. Changes will have to be made, but I think I will be a surviver.  I will cope somehow, and I have you all to thank. 
It is you, my friends, who will be the true doctors when others come down with mysterious ailments. Giving out advice and treatments that will help in their greatest need. Never fear, you will be endorsed by the heavens above with your treatments. There will be no law suits against you for malpractice. You have been given the endorsement of the Highest Authority. All that You and I need to know, will be given to us in the moment that it is needed most. 
This is what friends are for. Giving and receiving. Thank you my friends for giving me this gift. The gift of sharing and healing and helping others to do the same.
Blessings and Love to all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment